Friday, July 17, 2009

Taking A Break To Enjoy The Art of Living

Instead of creating art the past several weeks, I have been busy enjoying the art of life. It's been a busy, hectic and pretty fun time. Here's a quick run down of what it's included:
I have seen two of my most beautiful creations achieve major milestones in their lives.

A college and a high school graduation











I enjoyed 4 wonderful days in Paris--one of my favorite cities--experiencing the art, architecture and food with my family.


The Louvre


My favorite Notre Dame Gargoyle



















The Eiffel Tower

Chartres Cathedral

The Kiss"--my new favorite Picasso















Gardens at Versailles






Escargot tastes better in Paris!
These were amazing!
















I spent a week at my church's girls camp, enjoying the art of youth.

















There has been quality time with family, and lots of hours on planes and in cars.


We picked apricots off Mom and Dad's trees, which we bottled and made into jam.




















We spent a night in the mountains, enjoying the beauty and cool air along with some roasted marshmallows




















And the 4th of July was celebrated with a family bbq and fireworks.







And I took care of my oldest as she recovered from having her wisdom teeth removed. See how happy she is to have them out!

And that is just my summer so far. I will continue to travel and spend time with friends and family for at least a month more. But by the 1st of September plan to be back to task of regularly blogging about creating and enjoying art. Until then, take time to enjoy the art of life!

No comments: