Thursday, April 9, 2009

Repair and Prep work

The question today is what to do?

Dakota was wondering if the plan included our morning walk.
Lucky girl, it did!

After that, I pulled out my Texas mold to send dimensions of the stone to a friend. Just looking at it makes my creative juices flow!
But the hopes of getting my hands into glass and cement (really, I do enjoy that kind of thing!) were going to have to wait. Instead I was faced with repairing yesterday's damage:
So I set to work finishing the unpicking I started yesterday. Once that was finished, I had to run to the store to finish putting together an Easter box for my son (another thing I meant to do days ago!). While I was out, I bought supplies for future mosaic projects. Can't wait to work with these:
Then, since the birthday is tomorrow I figured I better at least think about re-assembling the quilt. I laid out my rows, sewed a few together and then called it a night.


I'm not where I thought I would be, or probably even where I should be--but it is what it is. After all, tomorrow is another day! Sorry Dakota, that probably means no walk for you!

No comments: