Friday, July 9, 2010

Looking for a new attitude

I have been so lazy!  Lazy, lazy, lazy.  And although I have felt guilty about it at times, I also have also loved it.  I sit and read blogs (read, not write).  I watch wonderful movies that make me laugh and cry (my new favorite is Emma).  I dream about and plan vacations I want to take.  And, best of all, I spend as much time with my family as I can.  But now summer is almost half over, and I feel it is time to change my attitude.   Unfinished projects are calling out to me and I feel the need to record what I have been up to these past months.  Not to mention the plans I have for the future.  Can't wait to share them with you!  Although not today.  Today I'm going to lunch with a friend--productivity will have to wait until tomorrow.   But until then--enjoy these teasers of what is to come:


Intrigued?  Excellent! 

No comments: