Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thinking of Paris!

Some close friends recently returned from taking their daughter to Paris on a graduation trip.  I love Paris, and looking through our friend's pictures almost made me homesick.  I know how strange that sounds since I have never lived there.  But it's true--I am homesick for Paris.

So as I sat here and thought about how much I'd love to be in Paris right now, I remembered another Photoshop project I did for my class.

One of the things we love to buy as souvenirs when we travel is postcards.  On our last trip to Paris last summer, I couldn't find a postcard that I really liked.  But I did get some great photos that I thought would make wonderful postcards.  So with the help of Photoshop, I took one of my favorite photos from the top of Notre Dame:

And turned it into this vintage postcard:
 Now I have two images unique images that I really love. 

No comments: