Monday, November 15, 2010

Cutest recycling project ever!

Hi, my name is Rover!


I was rescued near a recycling plant and am now looking for a permanent "woof" over my head.  "Sit" is my favorite trick and I am a great listener; I'll always be there to greet you when you get home!  And I promise I won't chew up your couch.

While cleaning out my camera's memory card last week I came across this cute guy.   I saw Rover in the Museum of Fine Arts Houston gift shop and  wish I would have written about him sooner.  Partly because he is so cute, but mostly because I can't remember what material he was made from.   But I can tell you I thought he was adorable and if I could have justified the $125 adoption fee (which, by the way, included shots and neutering) I would have brought him home.  But instead I had to be content with ignoring the rules of museum photography etiquette AGAIN and sneaking out my camera to take this picture.   Although I do still think he would look great sitting on my hearth.   

Wonder what Dakota would have thought of that?
Relax Dakota.  I'm sure he wouldn't have tried to steal your bone!

No comments: