Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quotes of the day

One day I will organize all of my photos. The pre-digital ones that sit in a box under my craft table, as well as the digital ones that sit in folders on multiple hard drives. But until that day, I must admit that I do enjoy randomly browsing through my digital collection of memories.


Last night I opened a file titled "Iowa 2009" it is full of photos that were taken in July of 2009, when my daughters and I visited some good friends who had moved there the year before. On that trip we visited the Amana Colonies, a quaint little village that had wonderful antique shops and German restaurants. I had forgotten about the great arts and crafts we saw while we were there. Some of my favorites were wonderful sayings on plaques and signs. I didn't end up buying any, but took several pictures of the sayings that I liked.  

Here are some of my favorites:












2 comments:

Michelle S said...

Cool! I want some of those!! =)

makana hansen said...

LOOOVVEE the first one and the last one. And all the ones in between :)