Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm back...I think :P

I can't believe it has been a month since I've visited my blog. I got busy then sick, busy then sick and busy then sick again. I'm sitting here in my pj's at the tail end of what I hope to be the last of being sick for a very long time with a renewed belief that flu shots do work. Three out of the four members of my family living in our house today got the flu this past week. Guess how many had a flu shot? Correct, it was the one obnoxious child who reminded me at least 10 times that I should have gotten one with her. Maybe she seemed so obnoxious because I knew she was right. Or maybe I just don't beat my children enough for them to be afraid of bugging their mama when she is not feeling well.


Anyway, I am feeling better than yesterday, and way, way better than the day before. But since I am still not feeling well enough to clean my house, I thought I should spend some time posting a few things on my blog. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to sit here and blog, or how well the rest of the week will go for me. So I'll be totally upfront and honest. I plan to spend the rest of this week reviewing what I have been up to this past month. These entries will most likely be short, but hopefully an enjoyable, or at least informative read. After the review, I'll let you know about my current big project and what excitement awaits my artistic endeavors next semester. And hopefully that will get me back in the habit of writing and this will once again become a regular part of my weekly activities.


Thanks for reading. If anyone actually is reading. :)

2 comments:

Michelle S said...

I'm reading!

The Artisan Mama said...

Yea! If I ever have a give away your odds of winning will be much better than for the ones on PW's site. Ha!