Saturday, January 22, 2011

I miss snow!

We are closing in on 20 years here in Houston.  And although I love that I can wear shorts year round here, I have to admit that this year I am missing winter a little more than usual.  Not the super cold temps, but the fluffy white stuff.  I don't want to drive in it, but I do want to look out my window and see scenes like this:

I know what you are thinking.  "You could never look out your window and see a scene like that".  True,  but I maybe I could see something like this: 

And if not, I could drive up a canyon and put on some of these...
or these...

and do something like this:

And that would be amazing! But for now I live in Houston and instead I have to settle for looking at beautiful pictures like this:


All of the outdoor scenery pictures in this post were taken by an amazing photographer, Wille Holdman.  You can check out more of his work on his facebook page and his website, Holman Gallery.

No comments: