Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Random Blog

Today's random blog is Schooling from the heart.  
It is written by a woman named Sara, a homeschooling mom who lives in the Swiss countryside.  

My attention was captured immediately by this:
Wir schreiben Deutsch!

The first couple of entries about German lessons really intrigued me.  I was hoping to find some tips that would help me learn French, and this is what I found:
I love these lesson books Sara makes with her kids.   

Not sure if they'll help me learn faster, but I know I'm going to really enjoy making my own.

Sara's other entries are also great. 
I love her wonderful chalk drawings,
And the fact that she took her family on a

And I love that this is the picture in the entry entitled, "Meet the family". 



Reading Sara's blog made me wish I lived in Europe,
that I had small kids I could homeschool, and that
I made up cool aliases for my family on my blog
(read about those HERE ).


Check out her site and let me know

No comments: