Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Surf here

I love surfing the net and really enjoy it when I find a website that uplifts and inspires me.  This past Sunday I spent some time at mormon.org
I am a Mormon and had heard that this website had been recently updated to include a social network aspect.  The site now allows members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to create profiles where they can talk about themselves and share their testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ
.

That morning. I decided to spend a few minutes reading some profiles. While I was there, I discovered many of these profiles included videos. They are amazing.  I felt the spirit strongly as I watched these brief glimpses into the lives of people who have a deep love of the Savior.  And they all reinforced the theme that God has made each of us different and expects us to be individuals who develop and use the varied experiences and talents He has given us.  Each was a powerful message of love and hope that made me want to strive harder to become the person God wants me to be.

So if you have a some free time, check out the I am a Mormon profiles at mormon.org.  It will definitely be time well spent.   

No comments: