Monday, February 7, 2011

Crafting with the Stars

UPDATE:  Jonie placed 2nd in this round of Crafting with the Stars and has moved on to the finals!

Last week on Facebook, I discovered that the daughter of one of my best friends from college is competing in Crafting with the Stars at Sew Dang Cute Crafts.  I hadn't even heard of Sew Dang Cute or Crafting with the Stars before, but I love the idea and I love that I actually know someone who is competing.   OK, so I knew her when she was 3, but still.

Anyway, Jonie is very talented and I would love to see her win.  Contestants aren't allowed to let you know which project is theirs until voting has closed, but you can check out Jonie's blog, Just Between Friends and see what her style is.  Then you can make an educated guess as to which project is hers.  Or you can just go to the LATEST PROJECTS latest projects and pick your three favorites.  Hopefully Jonie will be one of them. 

You have until 8 pm MST to vote.

No comments: